Welcome to our Year 4 class page. I hope that you can find all the information and details that you need. If you would like any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Important Notices for Parents
- Homework is set on a Friday and is due on the following Wednesday. Homework may be written or online.
- There will be a weekly times table test each Friday and the dates and details about this will be sent home at the beginning of each half term together with the spelling list.
- Spellings are given out at the beginning of each half term and will list the dates and spellings to be tested for that half term. Spellings will be tested on a Friday. Spellings may be from the year 3/4 word list or have a specific spelling pattern.
- Ukuele lessons are on a Tuesday. Your child will be able to borrow an instrument from the school and further details about this will be sent home a few weeks after the start of the academic year. Please make sure that your child brings their ukulele into school on the day of the lesson as we will not have any spare instruments available.
- PE is on a Tuesday and Thursday although please ensure your child’s full P.E. kit is in school at all times as this can sometimes change. For details of the P.E. kit that your child will need please refer to the relevant part of the school website. All jewellery must be removed for P.E, at home or by your child at school, including earrings.
Click on the image to visit the activelearnprimary website for Maths and English homework! Check back regularly as new homework is added all the time! Children who do not have access to a computer at home can attend a homework club at break/lunchtime. Children who do not complete online homework will be asked to catch up in break times after the deadline.
Click on the image to go straight to our Times Table Rockstars page. Your login is your first initial and surname. You have been given your password in class. Please do not share this with anyone else.
Important information about our annual overnight residential to Beaumanor Hall will be posted here.